Welcome to our website! If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms & conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term Western Heritage Furniture or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 887 Hampshire Ave, Jerome, AZ 86331. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Western Heritage Furniture Customer Support is available Monday through Friday from 8:30am— 4:30pm to answer questions regarding products, pricing, customization, order status, and shipping. Customer Service can be reached by phone at (928) 639-1424.
Products may be purchased from Western Heritage Furniture or any of the partners in our distribution network. Please refer to our website or contact Customer Service for a list of dealers or designers in your area. To the Trade accounts are available. Please contact our Sales Department for qualifications and opening order amounts.
Prices listed are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing. Prices are as listed and do not include shipping charges, in-transit insurance, storage fees, sales or other taxes, local delivery, uncrating, or installation. Prices listed are subject to change without notice. Additional charges may be added to any item that is customized.
All orders require a 50% deposit at the time of order with the balance due upon completion. Changing payment terms is solely at the discretion of WHF based on account history. Please note: Production of order begins only after the deposit along with the signed confirmation is received at WHF.
WHF lead times will vary and are subject to change without notice. The average lead time is 8-10 weeks from time of confirmation and deposit. Contact Customer Service for current lead times. Please indicate on your order if there are time restrictions. Additional charges will apply to all orders that need to be expedited.
Cancellations are not allowed without prior written consent from WHF. No cancellations will be authorized seven (7) days after the order has been accepted. A 30-50% restocking fee may be charged on such authorized orders. No merchandise may be returned without prior written consent of WHF.
WHF prefers to ship freight collect through our preferred carrier network. Merchandise must be inspected at the time of delivery and damages notated on the freight bill and the factory contacted immediately. Damages must be reported to both the freight carrier and WHF. Accepted shipments may not be returned for a refund, replacement, or repair without prior consent of WHF.
WHF dealers and designers are responsible for the shipping arrangements to their clients.
Due to the nature of WHF products, no two pieces are ever alike. Each piece is hand-crafted with handselected reclaimed wood that comes from across the United States. The grain and coloring vary from piece to piece and is not a flaw in the production of the furniture. The pictures in our catalog are a representation of the pieces we produce at WHF, not exact replicas.
WHF products are warranted for life. The warranty does not extend to customer’s own merchandise, fabric or other materials. WHF will, at option, repair or replace defective merchandise free of charge. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from shipping, accident, alteration, misuse, tampering, negligence, abuse or ordinary wear and tear.
Everyday care for furnishings includes cleaning spills, food or soil with a soft damp cloth. Do not use chemicals. Keep solvents, nail polish and polish removers away from furniture surfaces. Use protection when placing hot or cold items on furniture.
Touch-up Procedure: Use “Tudor Brown” Briwax, available at most hardware stores, and apply with a small brush or cotton cloth to any area that is scratched or cracked. Don’t let the wax sit on any area for more than 30 seconds. Buff the waxed area with a cotton cloth until it has a nice sheen. If the scratch is too shallow to hold the wax, use a small knife or blade to dig deeper into the finish. This will allow the wax to penetrate and give the old “Ghostwood” the same look as the other cracked and weathered areas of the furniture. Please call the factory if you have any questions: 928- 639-1424.
Customization: WHF has the ability to customize any of our existing product line. Additional charges will apply to all custom orders. Please fax a drawing along with detailed modifications to our Customer Service department for exact pricing. Production of custom orders begins only after deposit, signed confirmation, and custom drawings are approved by client, and received at WHF. Lead times will vary depending on the project. Please contact customer service for lead times on custom projects.
Drawings: WHF understands that drawings on custom orders need to be created for our dealers and designers to understand how we interpret their vision. However, additional fees may apply for drawing time that exceeds a reasonable amount for the scope of the project. WHF will advise to this circumstance.
Rush Orders: While we try to maintain short lead times, sometimes expedited service is necessary. A rush order fee of 20% will apply to all orders that are eligible. Contact Customer Service to request a rush order. A rush order applies to expedited production; WHF makes no guarantees about shipping times. Contact your freight provider for shipping estimates. Rush orders do not apply to customized products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).